Sunday 8 May 2016

Evaluation Question 6

From the making of our main task, I have gained a lot more experience with different technologies that were incorporated into our piece. This ranges from things such as the different editing softwares, like PremierPro for example, and different cameras. I applied my varied knowledge of different technologies to ensure that we created and completed the main task to the best of our abilities.

Blogger was also a main part of the main task as this is where all of our planning and research was documented. It was important to put a lot of effort into your blog as a large chunk of marks would be coming from this.

Using the editing software was much easier after using it when editing my preliminary task. I believe that our main task turned out better because of the previous experience with the software. We even watched some YouTube tutorials to show us how to create different effects to make our piece even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment